Google Apps: What's it all about?
Google Docs for Teachers Tutorials
Student Google Apps Account Protocol
Google Classroom Tutorial showing teacher and student view
Google Forms: Features, Tutorials, Examples, and Links
Create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time. Choose from a variety of beautiful, pre-made themes or create your own. Analyze you results with handy graphs and Google Sheets.
- Google Forms Cheat Sheet: This document is particularly beneficial for beginning users.
- Using Google Forms: This visual tutorial is created by Eric Curts and covers a wide range of tips and tricks on anything you need to know about Google Forms.
- Examples Using Google Forms in Education
- 8 Steps to Create Engaging Google Forms
- 20 + Creative Ways that Teachers Can Use Google Forms
- Create an Online Quiz and Grade with Flubaroo
- Cheat Sheet for Using Self-grading Google Form Quizzes
- Sharing Flubaroo Graded Assignments using Google Drive
- Examples of Forms:
How to Force Users to Make a Copy in Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, and Drawings
Google Sites for Teacher Web Pages and Student Projects
Google Slides: Rotate to Portrait Mode